Birthday!
The twins offically turn 4 on Thursday. However, since Cayla, Collin, and I will be in the car for 10 hours on Nov 9 and Flannery will be in Boston, we decided to celebrate today. We had a marvelous day! The day began with french toast (Collin's choice) and german pancakes (Cayla's choice). We then headed out to the Children's Museum for the morning. We started on the fourth floor, which the twins and I had never been to, with the plan of working our way down. The fourth floor was a blast with the pretend library (the scanner really beeped), the rockclimbing wall, and a ball/air thing. We then did a quick run though of the third floor (super mercato, hair salon, dance floor) and ate a much needed lunch. My old middle school friend, Rachel came over for the evening with her daughter Dahlia. We made pumpkin cupcakes from my favorite blog (I finally tried a recipe), macaroni and cheese, opened presents, ended with a bath. I'll try to post photos on flicker, but I should be packing.
The twins and I leave for Michigan tomorrow. Flannery will join us the Monday before Thanksgiving. I probably won't post much since we will be visiting most of you!!!!!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home