Digital Photo Bliss cont.
A record (and a bit of commentary) on the minute details and everyday occurrences in Cayla and Collin's lives, that Flannery and Erica live for! Yes, it's a bit (OK, more than a bit) narcissist and we understand if this is the last time you visit. But for those of you not privileged to observe these little cuties 24/7, we thought we'd keep you updated.
5 Comments:
Hmm...are you bringing cookies with you? I remember the blissful days when Rosie would drop off cookies at my front door. *hint*
Erica,
Hi! It's Chava (of the Spivak-Birndorf clan). My mom sent me your email with this link, so I thought I would check it out and see what you're up to. The kids are adorable! I hope you all are enjoying life in the Boston area.
Chava
Hi Chava! Great to hear from you. What are you up to?
Chava is the youngest "no longer kid" of my favorite babysitting family ever. Although Flannery tells me that headstrong is not a nice word, Chava . . . liked to do things her way. This was great practice for Cayla, who can be difficult to persuade once her mind is made up. I can only assume that Chava is destined for greatness!
Digital camera: however-many dollars.
Hearing Collin's giggle: priceless.
Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
I'm in my senior year studying philosophy, and I just finished applying to law schools. I'm very glad to be done with all that, and now I am just trying to forget all about it for a month or two until I start hearing back.
I feel quite honored to be a member of your favorite babysitting family - you were by far our favorite babysitter! Headstrong seems like a fine word to me (I've heard it referred to as worse!) - I'm glad it came to some benefit in preparing you for your kids. I bet you and Flannery are great moms. The kids seem really happy. I thought of you just the other day while using the "tickle monster" on a two year old I babysit. He couldn't stop laughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home