create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Monday, July 24, 2006


Collin "read" a book today to Queso. It was a book about Winnie-the-Pooh. He turned the pages slowly and talked for 10 minutes (non-stop!!!) about 'Pooh going to a party'.

Collin gave our "potential" realtor the tour of the upstairs this evening. He pointed to the room he's been sleeping in and called it, "My special room". He then led her to the back bedroom that Cayla usually sleeps in and told her that it was, "Cayla's special room".

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger laj said...

You should have Collin show the house to potential buyers! :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Now he's reading in spanish. "I'm reading in spanish. Franklin va the hospital. I'm reading in spanish." This is a bit freaky since I've read him this book in spanish . . . maybe once . . . maybe a year ago. So, now I can officially say that my kid is brilliant. He's joined the ranks, so make room on the podium, lil D (accelerated English learner, reading genius).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home