create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: More on the kids' palate

Monday, July 03, 2006

More on the kids' palate




Flannery wanted me to inform you all that I fed the kids dog food the other day. So, I guess they are no longer vegetarain - their virgin lips have been fouled with Chicken Meal, Lamb Meal, Poultry Fat, and Fish Meal. The story . . . there isn't much of one. We were in the midst of a few really, really crabby, sleep-deprived days. As I was feeding Greta, Cayla asked for some dogfood and started a mini-tantrum when I wouldn't give her any - so I did. And then Collin grumbled for some and I handed him a (tiny) piece also. They liked it.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried dog food many o' times in my day. Stick w/ the cheese-flavored bits...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Flannery's toe is not looking so gross anymore. The nail is still on - quite floppy - but on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home