nonstop fun
(From Erica)
For Julie . . .
. . . who I’m sure is reading blogs and eating bon-bons right this minute.
We have had a marvelous 2 days. The Paganders kids came over for most of the day (ie. The twin’s waking hours) on Thursday and the Angeli girls spend the entire day here today and are spending the night! I am in my element and loving it. Flannery seems pretty happy too.
We’ve been trying to visit with everyone as much as possible before the big move this fall. However, in our quest to keep our house spotless we haven’t had too many people over here lately. I don’t know why, it’s much more fun to entertain when the house is clean and organized (did I say entertain?).
Anyway, it’s been non-stop fun here. Thanks to ‘lil D for inventing the food coloring experiment that has been a huge hit this week. The basic materials include a large bucket, lots of cups (spoons, funnels
. . . . . . .
This entry is unfinished because Erica had to attend to bedtime. Collin doesn’t want to go to bed because he napped for 3 hours (which he never does anymore) and Erica feels bad for him and is laying with him. Note that blog is being finished by Flannery who does not feel bad enough for him to lay down with him.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home