create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: New Fall's Resolutions

Friday, October 31, 2008

New Fall's Resolutions

Next year I resolve that:

  1. I will learn to use a sewing machine (before the 26th of October - that didn't cut it this year).
  2. I will spread out any necessary hand sewing over a couple weeks (even days would be fine)
  3. C & C will decide upon their costumes by mid-October
  4. C & C will be active participants in their costume making . . . . (see #4)
  5. C & C's costumes will not be solely constructed in the wee hours of the night
  6. Obama campaigns, Cayla's seizures and/or* and her ability to smoothly make it through a school day, Flannery's infrequent illnesses, and papers for qualitative research classes will kindly put themselves on hold during the week preceeding Halloween.
*I don't know.  Is is an "and" or an "or".  Any information would be appreciated.

PS.  I love my kids!  Cayla showed me where the Halloween candy was stashed while Flan was out at a hockey game tonight.  Woo Hoo!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what are the costumes this year? Can you top last years? Dalya will once again be a ladybug. I want to learn how to use a sewing machine too...when we have a place big enough for one!
*and I believe it should be "and" to cover all the bases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home