1st Day
Well, it’s official. The peeps have left the nest. Many people have asked us if Cayla and Collin were excited to start kindergarten. And the truth is, they were pretty ambivalent about the whole situation . . . . until this morning! Armed with large backpacks, they zoomed to school and after a mini-playground romp (we got there wayyyyy early – Cayla’s 1st day of school walking pace is much speedier than her normal one – I think she only stopped once to inspect/pick a tree) and quickly settled into their classrooms. We’ll tell you more tonight.
And, now I am home with a list of 83,756 things to do that, a sampling of which includes: scheduling doctor appointments for Flannery and I (we haven’t seen one in years . . . ), fixing the vacuum cleaner, cleaning the basement, and putting our wedding photos in an album. I thought blogging was a good place to start, don’t you?
Here’s a few photos from our last years of summer. Click on it to see a few more.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home