vimeo
So, I meant to blog tonight, but instead just spend an hour fooling around with vimeo. Here's a test to see if it works. Try #2. Try #3. The password is twins.
I think it's quality is better than YouTube. I found out today about vimeo because Collin has been watching synchronized swimming videos on the computer. Why? Well, because since the Olympics began he has been pouring over 2 books; Game Face: What Does a Female Althlete Look Like by Jane Gottesman* and Olympic Portraits by Annie Leibovitz. He was especially interested in a photo of synchronized swimmers and another of a boxer. How's that for polar opposites. Apparently my answers to his 3,986 questions regarding boxing satisfied him, but he just couldn't wrap his finger around synchronized swimming. I mean, who can? Anyway, a video is worth a thousand words and vimeo has the best quality. There. I did blog today.
*(One of) Flannery's claim(s) to fame is that she played on an ice hockey team with the field hockey player whose photo appears on page 92/93.





3 Comments:
Hey! I couldn't see the vimeo ....it said that it was no longer available? Is something wrong or is that the way it should be? Sign me 'curious', -Theresa
I can't get the first one to work, so try this new one. The password is "twins".
It worked! What a hoot! You go Collin! -T
Post a Comment
<< Home