2 down
Cayla lost another tooth today - literally lost it. It's been hanging on a thread for weeks now. She came over to me at one point today and asked me to smell her breath*. As I was bending over to sniff, I noticed a lack of tooth. I'm not sure if it came out while eating sleeping or obsessive brushing, but it's gone.
*The kids went to the dentist on Tuesday and got new brushes and tubes of toothpaste - serious minty Colgate Total toothpaste. They were over-the-moon excited and have been brushing with their spiiiiiiicy new paste multiple times a day. They can't keep it in their mouth for more than 4 seconds, but it doesn't stop them from running upstairs an hour later and going in for another brush. In Collin's words, "I LOOOOOOVE my new toothpaste."





1 Comments:
Congrats on another tooth. Have you read "one morning in Maine"? It's by robert mcclosky (make way for ducklings) and the little girl loses her tooth too...I mean, she looses her loose tooth and can't find it.
Post a Comment
<< Home