If you are wondering why Lion King will be on continuous loop tomorrow morning
Note post time.
Next time I come up with a harebrained scheme to apply for a job remind me to:
- Start early in the day
- Brew a nice large pot of coffee
- Arrange for the kids to be away for 12 hours (minimum)
Just because one can submit an entire application online doesn't mean it's less time consuming. However, I have now successfully located on the web and downloaded my college transcripts and teaching certificate. I wasn't so lucky with my letters of recommendation. I need a scanner. Do any of you have one of those. I need it by tomorrow (today, tues, 8/26 that is). Seriously, call me. Now, don't start getting all excited about this job. It's just a part-time Headstart teaching assistant. And, I don't even have the required early childhood endorsement and I don't know if the times will work. This post is not about the job, it's about the d**m online application. And, the letters of recommendation and references have to line up (very clear as you type in their names and then d.o.w.n.l.o.a.d (arggg) their letter). But, the people I want to use as references never wrote me letters and the the letters I have are from people who I haven't talked to in 7 years. So, a couple e-mails went out tonight. Now excuse me as I proofread my essay on the qualities of an outstanding teacher.
And, if you want to know what's going on with the twins, bug Flan to write about her solo camping trip with them this weekend. We were all too tired share details when they got home last night. I do know that Collin was disappointed when he learning that they were only camping for 1 night. He declared that, " . . . next time I want to go camping for 10 days or 100 days." Procrastination rant over.





1 Comments:
My parents have a scanner.
Good luck!
BTW, when I said on Sunday night, putting Dalya to bed, how nice it was to be all together again back at home in boston Dalya said, well, except collin and cayla aren't here.
Post a Comment
<< Home