The tooth is out!
Cayla lost her tooth yesterday afternoon. We really thought she actually lost it, but then I found it on the floor of Collin's room last night. Cayla was NOT into the tooth fairy thing. Our fantastical little description of a winged fairy slipping into her room in the middle of the night, taking her tooth, and leaving a little present was met with more than a bit of apprehension. Cayla was far more interested in her actual tooth than anything that the tooth fairy might leave under her pillow. And, Cayla DEFINITELY did not want this tooth fairy character coming into her room in the middle of the night. “Will it drill me?” she asked. We tried, but I don’t think we convinced her that tooth fairies and dentists have nothing in common. In the end, she left the tooth on the dresser in my and Flannery’s bedroom.
Then, Flannery and I had to decide where to leave the dollar (after a brief discussion of inflation). Cayla went to sleep on the couch in Collin’s room. But, she almost always finishes the night in our bed. In the end we put in under the pillow in her room . . . and I almost left her her tooth as well. After being prompted to look under all possible pillows this morning, she was ESTACTIC to find her dollar.





1 Comments:
Congratulations Cayla!
Post a Comment
<< Home