ketchup
We’re back! I’m a bit embarrassed to admit that we’ve had internet for a week or so and although blogging has been on my mind every one of those days, the pressure was too great. It’s really hard to condense a month’s worth of blog entries I’ve been composing in my head into a manageable post. So, I did what I always do and procrastinated until today when the feeling that I needed to work on a late paper really started to get to me.
So what I should do write something that brings closure to this Boston adventure, or tell you how much we all love being home, or outline the wanton materialism we stepped into completely negating our 2 years of tighwadedness, or the crazy things Flannery has planned and already done to our house in her 2 free hours a day, or the hair post I’ve been promising you for ages rekindled in me by this, or the best $79 we’ve EVER spent, or the long overdue cleaning of my grandmother’s (who died in 2005) house that outfitted our house with more cool, old stuff than anyone could ever want, or the exciting date of August 9th, but I’m not going to.
However, a few bullet points to tide you over until tomorrow:
Cayla has 2 loose teeth. We always thought she’d be one of those wiggle-like-crazy-pain-is-fun-pull-it-out kind of kids, but she’s not. It’s been loose for weeks and we forget about it for days at a time. Collin also claims to have a loose tooth. And, although Flannery, Grandma, and Grandpa agree, I can’t find it.
The recital was FABULOUS – definitely worth the trip back.
We had a lovely up-North visit 3 days after returning home. Cayla insisted on spending a good part of her days scooting across this very high, horizontal ladder. It scared the pants off us, but she wanted to do it every year and we kept saying, “When you’re 5, when you’re 5.” Be careful what you say to kids who eventually will be 5.
Ahhhh, it good to be back.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home