create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: The World According to Collin and Cayla

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The World According to Collin and Cayla

Collin: Hey! Look at that truck. I’m going to be one of those drivers when I grow up.
Erica: I’m sure you will make a wonderful driver.
Collin: And, when I grow up I’m going to be a man.
Erica: You certainly are.
Collin: And, I’m going to carry a purse.
Erica: Sounds good.
Cayla: Hey, Collin. And you can have me too when you grow up.
Collin: Noooooo. Brothers can’t marry sisters.
Peals of laughter abound . . . .

We go to Rachel’s to babysit 3 times a week, which is a 30-45 minute drive. In the beginning, I dreaded the drive, however, it’s always been a wonderful time of day. Cayla sings to herself, vegges out, and basically decompresses after a busy day at school. Collin talks non-stop about anything and everything as you can see from today’s exploration into adults, gender, and marriage boundaries J.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger laj said...

Ok, that dialogue with Collin made me snort iced tea through my nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home