Breaking News, part II
Collin can whistle!!!! We were eating lunch yesterday and Collin was whistling away. He's pretty good in fact. Cayla, however, couldn't quite get her 'whistle' to work. My advice of swallow your sandwich and lick your lips was falling on deaf ears. Collin had plenty of advice as well. "Cayla! Blow really hard, like this (whistle, whistle). You have to do this (whistle, whistle)." What comes around goes around.
And since we are on the topic of new talents . . . Cayla has discovered her sense of smell. No scent escapes her notice and comment. From popping popcorn to baking cookies to a dead skunk on the road. "Do you smell it? Do you smell it? I smell it! I smell it!" And of course, what is the most fun thing for a 4-year to smell and comment on? It's definitely a toss-up between the fart and the poop! "EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! Do you smell it?!?!?!?!?"





2 Comments:
Put a brick in your toilet.
I mean, in the tank of the toilet. My toilet already came w/ one in it.
Post a Comment
<< Home