create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Tap Dancing

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tap Dancing



Collin has been doing a lot of tap dancing since seeing the Urban Nutcracker.

In other news . . . we are driving back to Michigan on Saturday, we can't open Microsoft Word on our computer (=no word processing - the semester's end is a REALLY bad time for this to occur), and Greta has fleas.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. The boy is doing pullbacks. And wings! I command you to enroll him in dancing school now. I mean, I hated my years in dancing school... but, oh nevermind. The boy is a genius. And I do not just say that as a biased aunt.

--pardeepants

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a test

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macie:
"Is he REALLY tap dancing?"
"Are those tap shoes?"

Avery:
"Where's Greta?"
"Where's Flannery?"

Is it only me or does anyone else think that Avery, Flannery and Greta knew each other in a previous life? :-)

Julie

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I think that's the best video ever made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home