waiting
For all of you who have been awaiting word, here's a quick update. I'll fill in the details at a later date when I'm not sitting at the library. Orientation last week - good, looked for and didn't find an apartment. Drove home to arrive at 4 am Thursday morning to then move out of house by 1 am. Spent weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's, then drove out again Monday. Rented apartment at 7:30 Tuesday morning and moved in. Done moving in at 8:00 am since I didn't bring anything. Cruised around town and did some shopping but tried not to buy anything since entire moving truck of our stuff will be coming. Slept on floor. Drove to Ikea and bought cheap mattress. First class in 40 minutes. Will drive home Friday after classes to then drive back with twins and E and moving truck.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home