create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Collin's home sick. Here's what he has to say:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Collin's home sick. Here's what he has to say:

I love soccer! Soccer is my favorite sport and hockey. My soccer team, we try our best, have fun, and . . . . . what was the other rule? I forgot the other rule. Get the ball from the other team and score a goal. I like to be in front of the goal when the goalie is in there and then I kick it out to the center and then when they come back I kick it out to the center again. The end.
This is Cayla climbing a tree when I was in the middle playing soccer.


Enough with soccer.

I want to talk about hockey. Hockey is my favorite sport. But not my very, very favorite sport because soccer is my other favorite sport. At hockey I do "superman" when you have to fall and get back up. I don't have my jersey yet, but I'm on the red team. My jersey will be red. Maybe when it's Saturday I'll get it. And, I have to bring the jersey back. My favorite part is to try and skate backwards. That's it.

I'm in 1st grade. And, then I'm going to be in 2nd grade. Then I'm going to be in 3rd grade. My teacher is Mrs. F. It's fun. You have recess. No nap time and no rest time. The end.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous casselle said...

I love that soccer action pic and the tree climbing pic- looks like we have some athletic kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home