Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes
A record (and a bit of commentary) on the minute details and everyday occurrences in Cayla and Collin's lives, that Flannery and Erica live for! Yes, it's a bit (OK, more than a bit) narcissist and we understand if this is the last time you visit. But for those of you not privileged to observe these little cuties 24/7, we thought we'd keep you updated.






3 Comments:
It was originally $69. Clearance price was $17 or $12 with Karin's discount. And yet, it rang up for $1!!! We almost went back to buy the other one.
I'm glad you think the yard looks good. Flannery wanted me to work inside and everyone I asked said that the yard looked fine as is. But I knew a bit of weeding, trimming, and mulching would do wonders.
Nooooo....please tell me that weeding, trimming and mulching are bad for my lawn!
Karin sounds like a really kewl chick!
Post a Comment
<< Home