create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: who needs nails?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

who needs nails?

For those of you wondering about my toe, it is steadily improving in terms of pain, and steadily declining in terms of appearance. It has changed from a healthly white/pink to a dingy gray and should completely fall off any day now. After that I get to wait for 3 months while the new one grows in.

And let me tell you, you don't realize how hard it is for three year olds to respect your personal space until something like this. I've literally spent the last four days punching them away everytime they got close to my foot, which seems like every six and half seconds. It's a good thing they spent most of the weekend at grandma's house or we might have ended up with an ER visit for severe chest contusions.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Erica said...

She's had to push me away also - a lot! And although I come at her with less acceleration than the kids, I have considerably more mass!!!!! (F=MA)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home