December 9
December 9
On December 9, 2004, Collin & Cayla were officially placed in our home. Let's celebrate by watching videos and looking at photos of when you were little.
We actually didn't do too much of the above activity. We had friends over for dinner and making brownie pops took priority.
And, here's a Norman Rockwell moment for you all. Lots of carols were sung tonight . . . and attempted on the kid accordian (such a tricky instrument to play) and played on The Music Maker, Flannery's new favorite instrument.
We did all gather around the computer to watch a few videos. I think it's time to meld all our 6,475, 10 second clips into a nice long DVD. However, until we do that, here are a few of our favorites:
Sorry for the sideways shot. This was our first Boston house, the fall of 2006. Cayla is 4 years old (or maybe in the final days of 3 . . . ).
Proof that Collin has always had hockey on the brain:) This is still our first year in Boston. I'm guessing that Collin is about 4 1/2 since his "gloves" appear to be sweet tart boxes that I think usually appear around Valentine's Day. I had forgotten about the pasta box shin pads:) The recycling bin has always been our best source for toys!
And, now Cayla joins in on the action. I seem to remember a lot of scuffles over ideal-sized pasta boxes. Apparently Cayla was late to the game and came away with inferior shin pads in this round:)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home