create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: December 8

Thursday, December 08, 2011

December 8

December 8
Let's bake some cookies today.
What kind do you want?
***


The cookies were delicious! The twins both agreed on peanut butter chocolate chip. This was a bit of a bummer, since I was looking forward to 2 batches of cookies tonight.


We got the recipe from my favorite food blog. It's our 2nd time making them and apparently they made an impression, for Collin blurted out his desire the minute I asked him what kind of cookie he wanted. Cayla started asking for chocolate chip, but quickly changed her tune when she heard Collin's suggestion. I did use less salt and sugar this time around. Flannery thought the last batch too salty to eat and I thought they were a bit sweet.

However, this time around they even passed Flannery's high cookie standards:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home